Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 52.028 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,435,105 (239,006 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)