Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 61.722 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,882,603 (305,930 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (41 minutes ago)