Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 55.153 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,547,471 (227,504 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)