Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 56.660 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,265,958 (340,026 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)