Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39828.049 IRR / KYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 199% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,357,210 (CI$1,214) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)