Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1099.630 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,289,078 (19,360 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (38 minutes ago)