Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10370.133 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,316,882 (R$ 1,381) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)