Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10305.122 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,271,825 (R$ 1,967) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)