Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9985.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,373,304 (R$ 1,439) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)