Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10935.075 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,068,750 (R$ 1,652) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)