Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10043.359 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,158,944 (R$ 1,211) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)