Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 9517.353 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,849,466 (R$ 1,245) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)