Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3554.135 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,562,174 (4,941 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)