Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 594.131 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,993,787 (30,286 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)