Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 745.691 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,381,099 (27,332 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)