Cost of living comparison between Gorgan, Iran and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)