Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1274.122 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,099,249 (11,851 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)