Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.740 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,454,138 (943,466 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)