Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.077 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,120,939 (794,148 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)