Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 24136.959 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,201,392 (AU$920) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (26 minutes ago)