Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11439.569 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,671,050 (R$ 1,632) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)