Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10438.042 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,384,089 (R$ 2,049) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)