Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10746.749 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,883,073 (R$ 2,036) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)