Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 42476.622 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,381,203 (£550) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (38 minutes ago)