Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 38721.069 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,221,928 (£341) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)