Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,504,716 (€479) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)