Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38099.449 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,296,518 (€638) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (19 minutes ago)