Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 54683.949 IRR / GIP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,990,898 (£530) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)