Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 47306.707 IRR / GIP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 102% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,461,682 (£686) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)