Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45238.853 IRR / GIP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,589,665 (£698) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 2 hours ago)