Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 82% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,840,027 (€641) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)