Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 38730.506 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 82% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,150,643 (€753) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)