Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 45757.276 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,490,215 (€557) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)