Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7240.548 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,156,423 (RM2,093) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)