Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7375.398 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,021,170 (RM2,037) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)