Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7323.227 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,016,304 (RM1,368) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)