Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7292.103 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,065,208 (RM2,066) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)