Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9523.026 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,228,539 (RM2,019) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)