Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.933 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,169,339 (82,343 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)