Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2276.479 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,016,861 (R 4,400) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)