Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3135.331 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,362,055 (R 6,813) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)