Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2479.446 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,567,545 (R 6,279) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)