Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2327.217 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,688,489 (R 5,452) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)