Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 34727.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,767,001 (€512) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)