Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32904.968 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 179% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,645,123 (CHF 992) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (21 minutes ago)