Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42745.722 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 174% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 38,097,070 (CHF 891) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (23 minutes ago)