Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 647.556 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,781,971 (Php15,106) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (43 minutes ago)