Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.567 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,498,192 (Php22,458) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)