Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8303.128 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,118,688 (1,219 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)