Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7633.860 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,643,159 (1,918 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)