Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8943.825 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,638,349 (2,084TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)