Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9228.959 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,656,513 (1,263TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)