Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8921.833 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,898,528 (1,558TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)