Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9187.811 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,214,821 (2,091TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)