Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 622.626 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,264,926 (₨26,123) in Gaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)