Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3657.700 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,160,597 (6,605 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (12 minutes ago)