Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4248.108 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,320,996 (6,902 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)