Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3653.959 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,600,704 (4,270 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)