Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 61.494 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,433,670 (283,501 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)