Cost of living comparison between Garoua, Cameroon and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 52.742 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,768,182 (204,166 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)