Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 52.325 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,616,929 (164,682 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)