Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 18576.425 IRR / AZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,222,426 (658 ман) in Ganja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)