Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.896 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,107,394 (₩690,835) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)