Cost of living comparison between Ganganagar, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 475.380 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,457,996 (₨21,999) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)