Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,387,362 (€493) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (28 minutes ago)