Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.685 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,073,707 (42,463 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)