Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10275.778 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,722,093 (1,725 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)