Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16053.961 IRRX / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,120,048 (2,100 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)