Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7950.914 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,098,609 (2,276 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)