Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17533.312 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,314,675 (816 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (40 minutes ago)