Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4181.833 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,646,162 (P5,654) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (34 minutes ago)