Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4771.436 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,949,101 (元4,810) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)