Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4937.255 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,134,122 (元3,875) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)