Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6672.598 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,407,313 (元3,208) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (39 minutes ago)