Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 291.456 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,850,269 (¥30,366) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (22 minutes ago)