Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 299.556 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,442,999 (¥54,891) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (16 minutes ago)