Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 316.856 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,440,241 (¥58,198) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)