Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,788,122 (€565) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)