Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.354 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,155,416 (4,399,810 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)