Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.505 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,588,815 (5,011,968 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)