Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 3154.982 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,450,962 (P4,263) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)