Cost of living in Franca, Brazil vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 41786.023 IRRX / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,837,171 (R$ 2,105) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)