Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11528.664 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,434,966 (R$ 1,859) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)