Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9350.237 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,226,824 (R$ 1,094) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)