Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.505 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,061,425 (R$ 2,166) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)