Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 34311.587 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 103% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,853,182 (€579) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)