Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2096.097 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,787,210 (ARS $6,100) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)