Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10396.320 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,545,104 (R$ 1,880) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (42 minutes ago)