Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35235.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,344,100 ($719) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)