Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 3214.116 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,436,183 (2,625 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)