Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3209.950 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,434,002 (2,627 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)